Pasadena Contact Numbers and Information
- Pasadena website: www.cityofpasadena.net
- Police Department, Non-Emergency / Abandoned Vehicles – (626) 744-4241
- Police Department, Neighborhood Watch Program – (626) 744-4550
- District 7 City Council Representative, Andy Wilson – (626)
- Oak Knoll Area PPD Neighborhood Specialist, Kitty Johnson –(626) 744-7650
- For a full listing of Pasadena City Services Numbers, click here
- For Pasadena Police Department Personal Security Tips, click here
- Tips on How to Keep from Becoming a Burglary Victim, click here
- Receive up-to-date information affecting your neighborhood by e-mail and text message.
Visit nixle.com to register
- Report sidewalk problems, potholes, nuisance dog barking, tree removal, graffiti, streetlight outages and many other citizen concerns. Go to your app store and search for "Pasadena CS".
What is e-policing?
E-policing is the way the Pasadena Police Department passes on valuable information to the public via the internet. This website will contain crime statistic information and a link to a map which will help you understand your neighborhood and your city better by knowing what is happening around you. Some e-policing links are as follows:
- Crime Mapping.com uses incident information that is collected and published daily
- Attorney General Crime Data from the Office of the Attorney General
- Federal Bureau of Justice Statistics
Area Crime Notification
Pasadena resident Alix Reeves maintains a crime blog in the 91105 & 91106 zip code areas. To be added to an automatic e-mail notification list, please contact her.